Confidential, Caring Health Services
A certified nurse practitioner will see you for diagnosis and treatment at the Methodist Community Health Clinic. Nurse practitioners are registered nurses who have advanced education and are licensed in Nebraska to provide health care in many different settings. For more complicated health problems, the nurse practitioner will work closely with a physician to provide the best kind of treatment.
The clinic provides low-cost health care services to men, women and adolescents, including:
- Adult physical exams
- Treatment of chronic health conditions and illnesses, including but not limited to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, asthma and COPD
- Health education
- Pregnancy testing and family planning
- Well woman exams, including pap smears, breast and pelvic exams
- Specialized, comprehensive follow-up care (not initial exams) for victims of sexual assault
- STD and HIV testing, treatment and risk counseling
- Screening and treatment of latent TB
- Smoking cessation
If other services are necessary, our clinic staff will help connect you with appropriate resources. If you have a serious illness or injury that requires immediate attention, please go to the nearest emergency room. If you are not sure whether your illness or injury can be seen at the clinic, please call and we will help you decide.
Services require a $25 copay. Private or other insurance may apply. The clinic is a provider for Every Woman Matters, a program that provides free or low-cost Pap smears, mammograms, family planning and reproductive health services.
Please note that this clinic is not designed for emergency care. If you have a serious illness or injury that requires immediate attention, please go to the nearest emergency room. If you are not sure whether your illness or injury can be seen at the clinic, please call and we will help you decide.
The clinic is open Monday through Friday.