Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska Methodist Health System is the area's oldest not-for-profit health care system. Our community benefit programs are strategically focused to accomplish the following objectives:
- Improve access to health care services.
- Enhance the health of the community.
- Advance medical or health care knowledge.
- Relieve or reduce the burden of government or other community efforts.
This Web site is dedicated to our community works: programs we are passionate about providing. We will also share the success we have had in impacting our community's overall health. We invite you to join us to make Omaha a healthier, safer place to live.
Learn about the specific community health needs and our plans to address them.
Methodist Health System Mission Statement & Core Values
As a Health System that puts patient care first, our mission and core values guide our actions in the care provide and as members or our community.
Methodist Health System is committed to improving the health of our communities by the way we care, educate and innovate.
Our Core Values
- We are patient centered, patient driven.
- We honor and respect the dignity of all.
- We strive for excellence and push beyond.
- We work as one, We are dedicated to serving our community.